Direct admission to the master's programme is granted if you meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine from an acknowledged university.
- Dutch bachelor's degree in Biomedical Sciences.
All other applications will be reviewed by the admission committee.
Additionally, proof of sufficient proficiency in English is required: IELTS test level of at least 6.5 (minimum score subsection: 6.0) or TOEFL score of at least 575/232/90 (minimum score subsections:57/23/22), evidenced by an appropriate test.
This requirement does not apply if you have:
- completed your education in Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia; or
- an International Baccalaureate; or
- a Dutch bachelor's degree.